spreading the funk since 1978

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Fall on the Palouse


Fall on the Palouse
Originally uploaded by J-Bear.

I haven't posted for a couple weeks. While I was gone I made a trip home for my first non-Christmas visit in three years. It had been too long. I caught up with all my favorite things to do in Pullman. Spent time with family and all of the old Pullman riff raff, hiked Kamiak Butte, ate at the Red Door, had a drink at Rancho, and, of course, took in some Cougar football in Martin Stadium. I don't care if it is the smallest (and shittiest) stadium in the Pac-10, it's still a special place for me. I grew up going to games there with my dad and mom and it's one my favorite places in the world. And even if WSU doesn't come up with the cash to remodel it, at least we don't have to sit 40 yards off the field because of a track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home