spreading the funk since 1978

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Civilian Hoisington


Julian Gulian?
Originally uploaded by J-Bear.

I road tripped to LA this past weekend, which by the way, took about an hour and a half less time each way than everyone claims. I guess the key is missing rush hour on both ends.

Bandwagon Joe and I revisited Manny's Pizza, home of the funniest fake ID story ever told. I can't really do the story justice but I'll try to get a reenactment from Rob for a later post.

We also managed to entertain ourselves for about an hour laughing about possible word combinations for phone numbers. The favorite of the night was Peter's: I-1-ta-a-pa*. That's got a ring to it no one will ever forget.

After last season the University of Southern California decided to stop selling alcohol at their home football games. USC fans are much nicer when not drunk. However, despite the Coliseum no longer smelling like beer, it still reeks of arrogance.

*I omitted the area code so Peter's obsessive groupies won't have access to his number.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home