spreading the funk since 1978

Monday, May 09, 2005

The wheels on the wagon go round and round . . . round and round


1_MULTIPART_xF8FF_2_beer
Originally uploaded by J-Bear.

I had a dream last night, which placed my friends, Peter and Jimmy, and I working together for some unidentified organization. The bizarre, winding dream eventually dropped the three of us on a yellow school bus returning from a weekend work conference. We stood on the bus reviewing festivities from the night before. Finally our friend Rob came up in the discussion and I said, with surprise, "Rob was here last night?" "Of course," Peter and Jimmy answered in unison as they pointed to the front of the bus. To my surprise Big Baby Bell had taken on a career as a bus driver.

What happened to med school, Rob? You've changed . . . you showed such promise. While you're up there, can I get a toot toot? Or possibly a beep beep?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home